[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Again we had a little discussion here ;-)
These are some of the results:
* We really want to stay with our 25-Mips-Machine,
because we think we can make it work and it has big advantages:
- Cheap hardware
- Cheap (free) sw-development tools.
- Fully transparent hardware/software (no "special" parts).
- Advanced state of our design-phase.
* To solve the bandwidth-problem, we will try to go the same way
as pgp-phone does. So we will have a close look at their source,
to which we will probably get access.
They say they use gsm-halfrate, but details are unclear for now.
* Deadline for changes to hw-design will be in about a week.
Only minor changes are expected...
First prototypes will be there in 3-4 weeks from now ?!?
* We understand the need for a web-site for our projekt.
However there is nobody here who has time/skill to set it up :-(
Maybe we can do that later, it will be really important as soon
as the project is "done" and first prototypes running.
* Compromising rf is on our mind, but not too important for now.
As mentioned before, tapping your apartment is probably more easy.
Our device is a "privacy"-device - and _not_ ultra-secure !
At the moment i'm a bit busy - so i won't be very active writing text here.
Sorry about that, but i'm still reading everything carefully ;-)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----