Re: [HLL] ingo@ccc.de?

At 14:38 04.01.1998 +0100, you wrote:
>Yo,
>
>ingo@ccc.de seems to be unknown. Anyone knows his address?

That is true at the Moment. He didn't have a Provider yet.
As soon as possible when he ordered an new Account we will get this
Mail alias running. Ignore all error messages whithin the next week.
You can't mail him at this time but he is aware of the Probem.

>Alex
>
>---
>atrak: Don't tickle me while I'm thinking!

Hacko

Hartmut Schroeder             Email:hacko@mail.hh.provi.de
http://www.mms.de/~hacko      32U0564185 5937869 (WGS84)

Theory: "Computers are based on Smoke." Argument: "If the Smoke escapes from
the Chips,(attempt to false inserting your CPU) they don't function any more."