[HLL] CSPRNG-HW

Hi,

in the last message i mentioned the csprng-circuit on my home-page.
It is for experimental purposes only.

Before producing more than 10 of those devices,
we should have a re-design with more advanced circuits.
It is probably possible to use i.e. MC3357 (Motorola),
this chip contains the rf-preamp (3 transistors) and
one some ops to implement the rest of the orginal circuit,
using only one ic for the whole circuit !
We could probably operate the device with 5-Volt-Supply,
making it a "plug in" add-on for the pc game-port.
The same device can be used with HL-HW and it is
software-compatible with the basic design !

Volker